How to get your first CatCard ID
NOTICE: All students, faculty, and staff receive their first CatCard ID for FREE.
University affiliates must pay a $20 fee for their first CatCard or may arrange with their sponsoring department to recharge the $20 fee.
Where to Go
Please bring a valid form of identification with you to the CatCard Office to obtain your CatCard. The following forms of ID are accepted.
· U.S. Passport
· U.S. Passport Card
· Foreign Passport
· U.S. State or Territory Driver’s License
· US Federal or State Agency ID Card
· U.S. Military ID Card
· U.S. Military Dependent’s ID Card
· U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Marine Card
· High School or College ID card
Students: New, transfer, continuing, or returning students are eligible for an ID.
· Must be enrolled.
· You will receive your ID card during orientation or move-in if you live on-campus.
· You can pick up your ID card during the first week of school if you live off-campus.
Faculty/Staff: The CatCard Office can make a faculty/staff catcard ID only after their information is in the CatCard System (48 hours from when HR, entered the employee data into UC Path).
You can use our new CatCard Service" Patron Look" prior to visiting to verify if your record is in our system.