Get your CatCard
Students, faculty and staff receive their first CatCard at no charge.
University affiliates must pay $20 fee for their first CatCard, or may arrange with their sponsoring department to recharge the $20 fee.
Where to Go
CatCard office is located on the 1st floor of the Kolligian Library, Room 111A. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org for any CatCard questions or concerns you may have, and we will respond to you shortly. For further information on how to obtain a CatCard, please visit our New Students and Employees page.
Bring a valid form of identification with you to the CatCard Office to obtain your CatCard. We accept:
- Valid state driver's license
- State-issued identification card
- Military-issued identification card
- Valid U.S. or foreign-issued passport
- Other government-issued photo identification
You must be enrolled in at least one class or be a new student participating in orientation.
New employees must provide:
- A valid employee identification number (issued by Human Resources);
- A valid UCMNetID (UC Merced NetID)
You can use our new CatCard Service" Patron Look" prior to visiting to verify if your record is in our system.