Skip to content Skip to navigation
See our Campus Ready site for the most up to date information about instruction.Campus ReadyCOVID Help
Division of Student Affairs

Obtain a CatCard

Get your CatCard

Students, faculty and staff receive their first CatCard at no charge.
University affiliates must pay $20 fee for their first CatCard, or may arrange with their sponsoring department to recharge the $20 fee.

Where to Go

CatCard office is located on the 1st floor of the Kolligian Library, Room 111A. You may email for any CatCard questions or concerns you may have, and we will respond to you shortly. For further information on how to obtain a CatCard, please visit our New Students and Employees page.

Accepted Identification

Bring a valid form of identification with you to the CatCard Office to obtain your CatCard. We accept:
  • Valid state driver's license
  • State-issued identification card
  • Military-issued identification card
  • Valid U.S. or foreign-issued passport
  • Other government-issued photo identification

Student Requirements

You must be enrolled in at least one class or be a new student participating in orientation.

Employee Requirements

New employees must provide:
  • A valid employee identification number (issued by Human Resources);
  • A valid UCMNetID (UC Merced NetID)
You can use our new CatCard Service" Patron Look" prior to visiting to verify if your record is in our system.