This is a traditional meal swipes dining program that focusses on bringing everybody to the dining center for meals. Meal swipes are only spent at the Pavilion. Every swipe gives you access to anything in the Dining Pavilion, for as much as you would care to eat. This program offers multiple plans to choose from, for each community group, from a meal plan designed for the reasonable management of student resources to an all-encompassing plan for unlimited meals. These plans provide a significant discount from the door price to those that want to join in the greater campus dining experience.
Online Meal purchase is available to Off-Campus students and Faculty/Staff. Please note there is a convenience fee for meal plan purchases made via the web with a credit card. Click on Commuter Student or Faculty & Staff for more information on the meal plan program.
Purchasing your meal plan online is quick and easy.
1. Visit myBill.ucmerced.edu and sign-in with your UCMnetID.
2. Under My Campus - Other items available for purchase, click "View All".
3. Click "CATCARD-Dollars and Dining Programs".
4. Click "View Details" on Commuter or Faculty & Staff Meal Plan Program.
5. Choose your plan available to you and click "Add to Basket".
6. Verify the item you choose and click "Checkout"
7. Click "I agree to proceed"
8. Choose your payment method, and click "Continue Checkout".
9. Click "Submit Payment".
10. You should receive a "Dining Meal Plan Purchase e-Receipt" and CashNet receipt with the purchase.
Once the online purchase is complete your meal plan will immediately be added and available to your account. You can use CatCard MobileID to access your Meal Plan swipes or Cat Dollar balances.
If you have any questions about Meal Plans or purchasing them online please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.