Skip to content

Building & Door Access

Building Access

Your CatCard is also a key that can be used to gain access to certain locked buildings on campus. Most of the major buildings on campus are equipped with access readers. These buildings are typically unlocked during the business day and are accessible after hours only to authorized users.

Need Access?

Contact your supervisor or director to request access to a specific building or area. Your supervisor must contact Facilities Management to make the request on your behalf.

Who manages the access program?

Facilities Management manages the building door access throughout campus.