Skip to content

Refund Request

Request a CatDollar Refund

Request for CatDollar refunds in the amount that is greater than $25 must be submitted by emailing the completed form to. A $5 processing fee will be charged on all approved refund requests.

Refunds of the remaining balance will only be processed after the account holder graduates, officially withdraw, or is otherwise no longer registered as defined by the Office of the Registrar.

After the refund request is approved and the $5 processing fee has been deducted, the remaining balance funds will be sent to accounting where they will first be applied to any outstanding charges on the corresponding student billing account. A refund of the remaining balance will be disbursed by student billing and payment services within 90 days or 12 weeks. Refund amounts will be disbursed via pre-authorized direct deposit to a bank account or by check as determined by student billing and payment services.

*Please make sure your mailing address is up to date.

If your CatCard has no transactional activity on it for two (2) years, the university may deactivate it and any balance of funds shall become the property of the university.

Refund Request Form

Please download and fill out a catcard refund form to submit the completed form to the CatCard Office. You may also email the completed refund form to